From Damsel To Married Woman



I will not be married until I become something

Today's generation has a thought that being married is something that can stop them from achieving their dreams. Especially, nowadays girls are not getting married until they complete their studies or set a career. Their first priority has now changed to establishing a career rather than marrying at a suitable age.

But why such stupid thinking has seized our minds? Because we think after getting married our freedom, our fantasies, our dreams will be over and we will have to dedicate our life for others. Marriage is the name of an adventure full of responsibilities, sacrifice, companionship, understanding, to forgive and forget and to live for your family by forgetting yourself completely.

As a girl, most of us think that marriage means depending on someone for support and to end our freedom and live in a cage of darkness and anguish. Because singlehood has its own charm, we live in a life without responsibilities, where no one restricts us, where we don’t think about others, this is the life where you are responsible for taking care of yourself, you have your own privacy, your own dreams to follow.

This type of thinking perished our society because when proposals came girls think of such stereotypes and refuse to marry and instead she follows what her heart and the stereotype (Check out our complete article on How Stereotype Works) taught her and when she gets the degree sets a career, and establish herself as an entrepreneur she reached in her 30s’ and all she gets then are the proposals of men of 40’s or older than that. Sometimes the man who is divorced or have children almost of her own age. Which may result in no marriage or marriage with compromise, every girl has a dream that the man whom she gets married to would be handsome, good in appearance and befriend her which might not be possible after the ’30s.

Well, I am going to share my experience what I wanted to be and what I became so, my story begins. Hello, my name's Ayesha and I belong to a family where my parents want me to get higher education and become something great, as I grew up my father and my mother always treats me as a friend, they take care of every need of mine. A girl living in her father house is like heaven on earth no one is harsh on you scold you, you live in your own fantasies, follow your own rules, live life as you want. Free from all kind of tensions, problems. Because in the end you know if you fall in the trap of any kind your parents would be there for you to pull you out from any kind of pits. You are living on your own, interacting with all different types of people all while gaining new experiences.



So, I also had a dream of studying more and more and I was very conscious about my studies, but after some circumstances, I had to commit myself into a relationship, my father got seriously ill. Doctors diagnosed him multiple myeloma after all as I’m older one my father wants to see me as a bride but when he first expressed his feelings to me I wasn't ready for it because I have my own dreams I was in university and my 2nd year has ended and the third year would be starting soo  but before I enter my 3rd year I have to begin my married life.

Internally I was very disheartened because my father served for me since my KG’s to my university life when the time was so near to give him a result and I was very near to my destination I had to end my studies and get married.

               A good marriage is a contest of generosity



But whatever I have thought it went totally opposite my husband loves me so much he allowed me to continue my studies after a week of marriage and my mother in law, what should I write about her she is an amazing woman. As the word mother in law seems like a woman full of aggression, danger or a monster but my mother in law has completely changed the definition of it. She is a gift from ALLAH to me, she supports me she understands me and helps me out in every situation whenever I need her. My husband is a precious gift because without him I could not continue my university. if I’m studying my father is the reason, he is my inspiration I want to give him something worthy and after my father supports my husband became another hand, He is everything to me.



My perception of my life has changed if you get the right man at the right time you will succeed in your life because this is the real success of life. As I lost hope of fulfilling my dreams but it did not happen as the way I thought so losing hope is the biggest defeat of ours. As a result, concluded that never lose hope and as married life has its own fantasies it depends on your partner how he treats you.



P.S Note: -
These Are The Comments From Me That Is Rameen
[These are the experiences Syeda Ayesha Tahir has faced in her life. However, there are always two sides to a coin. The other side of marriages will be discussed soon In Shaa Allah and I believe it's a topic we should talk about in detail.]

Written By --  Syeda Ayesha Tahir
Edited By --   The Sibling Bloggers (Rameen Fatima)



 


2 Comments

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from myeloma, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered myeloma in the year 2016 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of bone pain, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the cure to myeloma . I never imagined myeloma has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. myeloma has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for sharing your story with us. Your appreciation means a lot for us. We hope to hear soon from you.

      Delete